Tuesday, March 22, 2011

March Madness at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 4

This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using Blue, Green, Purple. The "March Madness" is "Use Paint".
Please use this image for inspiration.
This is the first time I use paint on a card. I messed up my first try. It looked like a badly digested meal because I used the three colours!! For my second try, I used only one of the colours and it turned out better. I used one of my latest images entitled "Sunday & Paint".

Sundae is my one year old miniature poodle. She is a bit of a trouble maker. Last Friday she swallowed one of my hair scrunchies and I had to take her to the vet emergency hospital. The Vet induced vomiting and the scrunchy came out. She had me sooooo worried! I am just glad that she is ok.

Just a reminder that Guylou's Inimitability is sponsoring the March Tuesday Colour Challenges and that you have the chance to win a $10 voucher from the GI online store.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. Don't forget the March Madness: "Use Paint".

5 comments:

Crystal said...

AWWW what a CUTIE!!!!!! Super fun card!

Brenda said...

G, such a fun card. I love this image. It is absolutely fabulous!!!

Sara I. said...

Love how you colored the image in such rich colors - its absolutely beautiful. Awesome paint bg, too - it definately adds texture and fabbiness (is that a word?! LOL) to the card.

Jennifer said...

woo hoo,G! I love your inspiration photo choice : )
you have mad coloring skills,girl!

Gina L said...

I like your painted background, G. Great sentiment for this card, too. Sundae is so cute. I love seeing pics of her and Chili; they make me smile.

Post a Comment