Tuesday, March 15, 2011

March Madness at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 3

This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we will be using 3 shades of green (at least 3). The "March Madness" is "Add Glitter".
Please use this image for inspiration.
I made the above card for my brother Jacques's birthday which is today (March 15). Jacques hunts deer every year; that's one of his passions. Below is a picture of him with a deer he hunted using his crossbow. Some of you might not agree with the practice of hunting, and I can assure you that my brother hunts for the meat, not for the trophy. His wife, Denise, makes a super delicious deer roast, trust me... I always look forward to be invited for dinner at their house.
Bonne fête Jacques!
Just a reminder that Guylou's Inimitability is sponsoring the March Tuesday Colour Challenges and that you have the chance to win a $10 voucher from the GI online store

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. Don't forget the March Madness: "Add Glitter".

7 comments:

Sara I. said...

Can't believe you captured your brother so perfectly with this image - your coloring is awesome and I love the cammo/leafy paper!!! Really cool with the leaves that you added on the sides - its perfect!

Gina L said...

I'm sure he'll love the card, G. I like how the leaves you used go so well with the paper. I have the hardest time with masculine cards but you did a great job.

Brenda said...

I love this card! The image is perfect. But I need a compound bow for my hubby. The card is awesome! I am sure he will love it!

Charlene said...

Great card G! You colored that camo outfit perfectly! And that dp is gorgeous...really blends in nice for the total effect of the card. Masculine cards are some of the hardest to do, but you nailed this one down perfect...right down to your glittery green brads! :D

Crystal said...

SO fabulous, what a great Masculine card!

Colleen Holmes said...

Love your card!! I love the hunter and I have a whole slew of hunters in my family!! Deer chops on the grill with BQ sauce is soooooooo good!! Happy belated b/d to your brother!!

PresentStorm said...

wow you look a lot like your brother. This is a great card and pic.. mmmmmm I love venison!

Post a Comment