Tuesday, March 8, 2011

March Madness at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge - Week 2

This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we are going to play with Orange and Pink (my favorite colour!!). The "March Madness" is "Add Flowers".
Please use this image for inspiration.

I love the orange and pink colour combination. It's so cheery and fun. I used it to make a birthday card for my dear friend Danni. Danni and I never met in person. We became friends through an internet chat room on scrapbook.com and I hope one day soon we will be able to meet face to face.

This year, I wanted to do something special for her birthday. I decided to draw a digi in her honour; I called it "Danni Goes Shopping". I made the card using that awesome colour combo and for the March Madness, I made some roses using pink and orange papers. It was a fun card to make.

Did you know that Guylou's Inimitability is sponsoring the March Tuesday Colour Challenges? You have a chance to win a $10 voucher from the GI online store. Don't miss out on this opportunity.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. Don't forget the March Madness: "Add Flowers".

Card Details:
Digistamp: Danni Goes Shopping by Guylou's Inimitability
Papers: k i Memories - Colorful Fun Paper Pad
Ribbon: Martha Stewart
Gem: Dollarama
Copics (see picture)

5 comments:

Crystal said...

OOOO this is FABULOUS, LOVE your colors on this hun!!!! Super fun creation!

Brenda said...

Back again to tell you how gorgeous your card is!! Love, love, love your image!!

Starla B. said...

G, what a beautiful card!!! I love your coloring! =)

You might want to check out my blog here for a little surprise...
http://youcouldbewishingonastar.blogspot.com/2011/03/feel-love.html

Dana said...

Love this Guylou!! So bright and festive!!
Hugs~
Dana

Colleen Holmes said...

Beautiful and cheerful card!! Love your image and coloring! Hugz Colleen

Post a Comment