Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Madness at The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge


This week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge, we are going to play with Black,White & Coral. The "March Madness" is "Use Pearls".


Please use this image for inspiration.


I had to do something somewhat elegant and grand. My friend Pierre-Richard's birthday was coming and I wanted to use my digistamp Phillip for his card. I had a great time putting it all together and then I realised I forgot the March Madness!! That can make you mad, you know!!! Pearls!! Really!! Pearls on a guy card!! Why not! Guys are no longer bother with these things now days! I added a few black pearls and it turned out not bad at all. Pierre-Richard loved it, that's all that matters.

I hope you will join us this week at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. I am looking forward to see what you will do with this colour combination. Don't forget the March Madness: "Use Pearls".


Card Details:
Digistamp: Phillip by Guylou's Inimitability
Papers: All Dressed Up by DCWV
Embellishments: Pearls by Dollarama
Chipboard elements (Unknown)
Copics:Cook's hat: W1, W3
Skin: E30, E33, E35
Cook's coat: R32, R35, R37
Cook's pants & Shoes: W1, W3, W9
Cake: Y21, Y23, Y26, B91, B97, B99, YR16
Aura: B000, B01

4 comments:

Brenda said...

Fabulous card G!! I love the design. That skin tone is perfect!! Great paper choices!
hugs, Bren

Starla B. said...

Gorgeous card, G! I love the plaid pants!! =)

Sara I. said...

Love his little cheft pants and all the damask ! Awesome card!

Kim Kelley said...

Love this card G. The little toch of coral color was perfect against the black and white. And the pearls being black really set it off! Just beautiful.

Post a Comment