Thursday, March 17, 2011

I see dots challenge at Guylou's Inimitability


Guylou's Inimitability is having a fun challenge starting today until the end of the month. All you have to do is create a project with some polkadots on it. Easy as pie!




I made the above card for Maria, a co-worker who left my company to start her own consulting company. I am impressed by her courage and boldness and deep down I know that she will succeed. Maria and I started in my current company about the same time and we got along so well. I will miss her and wish her all the best.

I hope you will join us in the "I see dots" challenge. The winner will be awarded a digistamp of her or his choice from the Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge and will get another GI digistamp to make a card or project along the DT.

The challenge runs until March 31st at 10pm. Please take a moment and go see what the other DT members and our Guest Designer, Sara, did with the feature digistamp called Cat & Fish on Guylou's Inimitability. What talented artists!!

8 comments:

Gina L said...

Cute! I love that ribbon!! It's perfect! I am sure she enjoyed this card.

Charlene said...

Oh my lord G...I started laughing out loud when I read that sentiment...too funny. Had to read it out to my dd. And your card is adorable! I just love the kitty looking into the cat bowl...and you have colored him/her so realistically. And that ribbon is too cute.

Crystal said...

Oh my how CUTE is this, LOVE the colors and GREAT image girly fabulous ribbon!!!

Sara I. said...

First I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to Guest Design for you!! It really meant so much to me and I had an awesome time doing it!! Wow on your card!!! Love all the bg pp's in shades of blues and green - your kitty is colored to perfection (so life-like) and I love the sentiment on the inside!! Awesome image and fabby job on your card!

Brenda said...

Fabulous card. Really love all the dots you found to use!! The image is darling G, your talent amazes me!!

Kim Kelley said...

The colors/picture of the card makes it look like it is glowing! It is simply gorgeous! I love it G!

Carmen said...

First of all I have to say that I like the image! It is usefull for almost every theme.Love it!

And I like your card. The sentiment says it all! Great idea!

PresentStorm said...

Such a cute card G! I love your fishy ribbon.

Post a Comment