Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine treats


This year instead of giving Valentine cards to my family, friends and co-workers; I decided to make Valentine goodie bags. I bought chocolate, candies, lollipops and a fun scratch card. I wrapped everything in clear bags with different Valentine prints on them. I used my digistamp called Sundae & Heart for the tag. Using Photoshop, I created a Valentine logo which I coloured digitally and printed on white card stock. I then used my handy-dandy exacto and cut half the circle so that when I folded the tag, it would stick above it. Two staples to hold everything in place and voilà! A fun Valentine gift.

I do have to admit that the hardest part of this project was to resist eating any of the sweets! LOL!

6 comments:

Charlene said...

This is great G....I'm sure your family, friends, coworkers, etc are going to absolutely love this! And who wouldn't with sweets on the inside and a little sweetie (Sundae) on the outside? Thanks for sharing your idea.

Sara I. said...

Love this cute and fun idea, G! Love the shade of brown Sundae is and the font is a perfect choice for the image! Love it in a circle too - really awesome, as usual ;)

Kim Kelley said...

What fun...can I be your Valentine? Really these are cute and absolutely perfect as little gifts for V-day. I am sure everyone will love them! Love the way you have Sundae as the digi.

Lila Castro said...

Sooo beautiful! I love it, thanks for sharing your idea.
xx.

Brenda said...

I love it!! What a fabulous job. I love that you colored them digitally and printed. Perfect gift!

Gina L said...

Oh, how cute, G! What a great idea. I love how you popped the circle out above the label like that.

Post a Comment