Thursday, February 3, 2011

I {{HEART}} YOU Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability


Guylou's Inimitability is having another awesome challenge. This time, your submitted project must have at least one heart. Isn't this fun? February is Heart Month. We hear how important it is to take care of ourselves and yet, many of us don't. I am guilty of not exercising enough, eating too much carbs and let stress get to me. I found an article that list five tips to keep your heart healthy. Here they are:

  1. Don't smoke or use tobacco.
  2. Exercise for 20 minutes on most days of the week. 
  3. Eat a heart-healthy diet. 
  4. Maintain a healthy weight. 
  5. Get regular health screenings 

Mark Sanchez is a total heartthrob!!!! He also has an important message.
To know more, please visit Heart Attack Symptoms in Women
 
Now, back to the card I made for Guylou's Inimitability's I {{HEART}} YOU Challenge. I used the Love Seat and Cheeky Glamour. The ribbon and gems are from the Dollarama. I added a bit of Stickles on the image. Voilà!

Copics used:
Sofa: C1, C3, C6
Hearts & Skirt: R20, R21, R24, R29
Tights: RV21, RV23, RV91
Skin: E0000, E000, E01
Hair & Mirror; E13, E15, E18

You have until February 17, 10:00 pm to enter the challenge. Have a heart and don't miss it!! :D

10 comments:

Brenda said...

Love it G!! Your couch is colored beautifully! Love the colors and ribbon!! Gorgeous!

Trina said...

The shading on your Cheeky and Love Seat is perfect! LOVE it!!

PresentStorm said...

G this is magnificent girl! That little cheeky diva is perfect with your awesome digi. LOVE the papers you used on this too. You knocked this outta the park fo sho!

Starla B. said...

G, this card is SO PRETTY! I love the papers, Cheeky goes PERFECT with the seat, and the coloring you did on Love Seat...AMAZING! I want to thank you again, I had a blast playing along! =)

Kim Kelley said...

Love Cheeky on the seat! It all goes fabulous together. Love the colors. Wonderful card G!

Gina L said...

Awesome card, G. I love the big bow and the use of Cheeky. She's perfect here!

dale said...

Yes, Cheeky and love seat were made for each other. This card rocks!! Awesome coloring!!

Sara I. said...

She is super adorable sitting on your couch G!!! Love all the bright reds and that awesome sheer bow - your coloring is delish and so is that pp!!!

Carmen said...

I love your card G! That little lady fits nice in the chair.

Charlene said...

G - this is fantastic...love the images and that dp is perfect for them...really makes them stand out beautifully! And so as not to sound like everyone else...I won't mention the fabulous coloring and ribbon...we'll just assume that you know both are ;)

Post a Comment