Tuesday, February 1, 2011

February Frolic at The Outlawz


This month The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Group will be frolicking as our theme for the entire month is "February Frolic". To start the month, we are challenging you to use the pretty colour combo: White, Celadon and Lavender. But wait... there is a frolic!! Your project  must have polka dots.

Here's a picture on the right to inspire you. These colours just know how to put some Spring into your Winter. I am sure you will have lots of fun creating with this colour combo.

I made this card for my friend Allison whose birthday is coming this week. The image is one of mine and is called: "Pauline". The papers are by different companies, but I could not tell which ones (I really need to keep track of that information). I made the purple roses; this is my new fun thing to do. The lace was given to me by my dear South African friend, Theresa.

I used the following Copics to colour the image:
Hair: E25, E27, E29
Face: E11, E13, E15
Lips: E04
Dress: BV00, BV01, BV04
Jar & Flowers: Y02, Y06, Y08
Leaves and Stems: YG63
Jewelery: G12

So come on down to The Outlawz Tuesday Colour Challenge and join us. I can't wait to see your projects.

7 comments:

Jen Leeflang said...

Your crd is FABULOUS!!! Guylou - I love how you've kicked it up a notch with the bright yellow roses that you've used in the photograph staging too! Thanks for the inspiration!
Jen Leeflang

Brenda said...

Lovely card Guylou. I love that you made your roses. That is fabulous!! Your friend will love this card! I love that large daisy paper!

Sara I. said...

So pretty G! Love the paper choices and the rosettes and lace are a darling addition to the card!!!

Trina said...

Darnit! JenLee said what I was going to about the pop from the yellow roses!! :D Anyway, lovely card and great coloring!

PresentStorm said...

This is beautiful! You are totally rockin' the handmade roses too.. If you had not told me you make them I would think they were totally bought. They look so professional. Awesome job with the color combo

Kim Kelley said...

Beautiful. How do you make your roses? I agree with Tracy...you would think they are store bought!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

what a pretty card dear Guylou!
i love the colors
claudia

Post a Comment