Tuesday, February 8, 2011

February Frolic at The Outlawz - Week 2


There's a party goin' on right here... A celebration to last throughout the years... So bring your good times, and your laughter too... We gonna celebrate your party with you... Come on now... Celebration... Let's all celebrate and have a good time... Celebration... We gonna celebrate and have a good time!

Don't you just want to sing some Cool and the Gang, or Bee Gees, or even Abba when you look at this image!! It brings back such wonderful Disco memories!!

We are in the second week of February Frolic and this week we got to play with Poppy, Turquoise and White. The frolic was to add ribbon or lace to our project. I love this colour combo, it is fun and fresh!! If you have not participated in any of The Outlaws Tuesday Color Challenges, you got to start. Come on... Celebration!!!

My friend's birthday is this week and I made this card for her. My gf is a fun girl and I thought Eve would be a perfect match to her personality. I added gems to her earrings and necklace and matched her clothes to the challenge colours which were perfect for that Disco look. Divalicious!!

Card Details:
Digistamp: Eve by Guylou's Inimitability
Ribbon & Gems: Dollarama
Papers: Unknown

I used the following Copics:
Hair: E30, E33
Skin: E000, E00, E01, R11
Top: R02, R05, R08
Pants: BG11, BG15, BG18
Aura: BG10, BG11

So what are you waiting for? Put on your dancing shoes and come frolic with us at The Outlawz Tuesday Color Challenge. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life. See that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen.

6 comments:

Charlene said...

G - this card is just wonderful! I love your image Eve and your card is just so fun loving it makes you want to go out and dance! I know your friend is going to love this!

Crystal said...

WOW this is sooo fun and FABULOUS!!!!! LOVE your colors and this super cool chick!!!

Brenda said...

Love it!! You colored Eve perfectly!! Great design. Love the bling at her ears and neck!!

Sara I. said...

Totally lovin' this card right down to her very cool blue eye shadow ;) The color combo is gorgeous and her outfit totally rocks with all that bling. I think I secretly want her hair, too, lol. Awesome!!

Gina L said...

What a fun card, G! I love the two little bows off to the side, the scallops, and of course, the fun image!

Kim Kelley said...

Eve really does take you back. Your card is gorgeous and your friend is going to love it! Wonderful job and your coloring! "Dancing queen.."

Post a Comment