Saturday, January 15, 2011

I'm an Outlawz Girl

Howdy Partner! There is a new Challenge Site in town!!!! Get on your fastest horse and race on down to see all the wonderful challenge at The Outlawz. Each day there is a new challenge, you can take that to the bank!!


I am also excited to have been asked to join the Design Team. What an honour! I will be part of the Tuesday Color Challenge. I am thrilled!! I will be working along my dear friend Brenda... that's a treat!!!

I hope you will join us! No cowboy or cowgirl outfit required!! :)

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh G, your blog is so fabulous. I wish we lived closer so you could teach me some of your computer skills!!!! Welcome to the team, I am so glad you are there!!!

Trina said...

Oh, look at that!! You changed your blog to Western! Cute! I'm glad you're on the team!

ThePurplePlace said...

And we are VERY lucky and happy to have your on the team! :)

Post a Comment