Thursday, January 6, 2011

Anything Goes Challenge at Guylou's Inimitability


Happy New Year! 2011 started on a sad note with the loss of my dear Joy, but I have great hope that it will be a good year otherwise. At the beginning of every year, I make resolutions that I really intend to keep, but often don't. This year, some of my resolutions are to exercise more, make new friends and go on a trip somewhere in Europe or on a Caribbean island. I love to travel, see new places, meet new people. I think this is why I like that image of Angela. She looks so free on her scooter with the wind in her hair. I had fun making this car and trying unusual paper combination and design. It turned out not bad at all.

Guylou's Inimitability is having an Anything Goes challenge this week. You have several opportunities to make your entry count:
  • You can enter any newly made project and it will count for one entry.
  • If your project includes a Guylou's Inimitability digistamp, it will count for two entries.
  • If your project includes the feature digistamp "Angela", it will count for three entries.
No GI image, no sweat. You can visit Guylou's Inimitability Store to purchase one or you can have a look for a freebie in her groups on Crafters Digital Art Center or Paper Craft Planet!

The winner will be awarded a digistamp of her choice from Guylou's Inimitability Store and will also be invited to be a Guest Designer on an upcoming challenge and will get another GI digistamp to make a card or project along the DT.

The challenge runs until January 20th at 10pm. So don't wait! Get to your craft table and go creative!! But before you do that, go see what the other DT members and our first Guest Designer did with Angela on Guylou's Inimitability. What talented artists!!

Oh yeah! I also enter this card in the Alphabet Challenge Blog. This week the challenge is J for Journey.

8 comments:

Brenda said...

Great card G, and a great challenge!!!!

Gina L said...

G, I hope you get to travel a lot and enjoy the wonderful things that various places have to offer! LUG!

PresentStorm said...

oh my goodness this new blog template is totally adorable! I wish my blog template had cute freebies! UGH.. should have stuck with Blogspot I guess :(

Love your card girl... it is perfect with ANgela.. looks like she is traveling down the road loving life! I hope you get to travel and meet new people. Sounds fun

Carmen said...

Happy new year G! So sorry to read about Joy. Wishing you a lot of strength to deal with this loss.

You made a very inspiering card. And the colour combo is fab!

MauMau88 said...

Wonderful!

MauMau
Alphabet Challenge

Jane said...

Ohhhhhhh I love this!

Helen Ann said...

I love this - the background looks really fab with that image

Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog x

Hel xox

glitzygirl said...

I love the colours and layout of this gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog, Blessings Hilde

Post a Comment