Saturday, January 22, 2011

300 members!!! Wow!! Double Wow Blog Hop!!

Guylou's Inimitability Group on CDAC has reached 300 members and we are celebrating!! Party!! Party!! Party!! The DT decided to go down memory lane and show some of our favorite projects made with Guylou's Inimitability Digis. This is a blog hop, folks!! Let's have some fun!!

Guylou’s Inimitability is where you will start and end the blog hop and if you have come here from Carmen's Piece of Paper then you are going in the right direction! If not, then please start at Guylou’s Inimitability or refer to the blog hop list at the end of this post to get you on the right track. The hop will be open today from 9:00am to 9:00pm EST.

Being the artist behind the Guylou's Inimitability digistamps does give me an advantage when it comes to make cards with GI digis. I usually have a card in mind when I draw an image, so it comes together pretty easy. Here are some of my favorite cards I made:


This card was made for my dad. This digistamp is inspired by my dad who loves to spend time in the woods and cutting trees to make logs which he uses all winter in his antic wood stove and keep the house warm.

I love this card because I got to play with my Cricut to create the skull shapes. I often use Friendly Pirate on my birthday cards for men.

I love bold colours and mixing papers that have different patterns. This card is a good example of that. I like that image because it reminds me the time when I was a child dreaming of growing up and finding my place in this world. Now I am an adult and I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up!!! LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed what you saw! Your next stop is Tracy's Present Scraps. Have fun!

Blog Hop Order:

14 comments:

Gina L said...

Hiya, G! You always do such a great mix of papers on your cards. You mix patterns like nobody's business and it always turns out so well. I'm having fun hopping along, even though I can't win. I'm spying on the rest of the DT. LOL

Kim Kelley said...

Love all of your picks. I must agree with Gina on all that she wrote up top there. You are a very talented lady G! It is always inspiring to see what you have come up with!

Brenda said...

Hey G, love your cards. I love when you do your digi's each has a memory to go with it. So fun to see the inspiration behind your work! You are mad talented girlfriend!!!

THERESA said...

You know i never say something i do not mean, i really love your images and you just have a way with each of them, i think the story behind gives it that special something , love them !! PS: i also don't know what i wanna be ......... ROFL
LUG

PresentStorm said...

I agree with Bren.. I love that certain thinsg inspire each image and you always tell the story when you release them. I agree that it makes them special. Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Linda said...

Fabulous images and such beautiful cards....great choices of papers and embellishments for each card!!

Sara I. said...

Your sweet spirit and love of life definately shines through in your images ! Each one is so unique and the way you bring them to life on your cards is definately coveted ;) Thank you for being such a wonderful person and friend and for giving me a chance to step outside my little craft box :)

dale said...

G, you have such a great sense of style. You use papers I would never attempt to try using and it always brings out the personality of the image. I know you have inspired me tremendously!!! LUG!!!

The Scrappy Cottage said...

Love the pirate card. Awesome cards......

Trina said...

I know how hard it was for me to pick my cards; I know you must have had a time with it!! Your picks are fab, and I love the stories that went with each! Thank you so much for making such awesome stamps!

Joanna said...

I love all of these cards. It's great to see some masculine ones.

Scrappin Chris said...

Love all your images. Choose one. Ok on this page I gotta say the little girl playing dress up.

Jen Leeflang said...

Guylou - your cards always make such a bold statement (beause the images are fabulous and have such attitude - love them!)Happy 300!
Love Jen

Charlene said...

G, your cards are fabulous! Great use of colors and patterns to set your incredible images to their best light. At first I thought that I liked your lumberjack one best...the pirate is wonderful...but then I saw how you did up the little girl playing dressup and I was hooked. She was one of my top 3 choices on one of my wins, and seeing how you did her up makes me want her again! lol Thank you so much for not only sharing your favorite choices, but for sharing your incredible work with us all the time.

Post a Comment