Thursday, December 16, 2010

Guylou's Inimitability - Smile Challenge

A smile is a curve that sets everything straight.
~Phyllis Diller

It is so easy to make someone smile, just smile at them and they won't be able to resist and will smile back.

This week, Guylou's Inimitability is having a "Smile" Challenge. All you have to do is use the "Smile" Bingo card provide for free on GI Blog together with another digistamp, preferably a GI digistamp since only cards made with GI digis can be eligible to win. The winner gets a GI digi of her choice and a Guest Designer spot on an upcoming challenge. Good stuff! The challenge will run until January 6th so you have plenty of time to make a project or more to increase your chance to win. Have fun and wear a smile today - one size fits all! :)

I made a birthday card for my daughter who just turned 20. 20!!!! I just can't believe it!! What happened? Where did the time go? I am way too young to have a 20 year old daughter! LOL! I wanted her card to reflect her cheerfulness and maturity. I love the "Bernadette" image; she is pretty and fun! The "Smile" Bingo card was a great addition to the theme. Overall I was quite happy with the card. My daughter loved it! That's really what counts.


Supplies:
Copics
Skin: E000, E00, E02
Hair: E21, E25, E29
Dress & Shoes: R32, R35, R37
Papers:
American Crafts - A la carte
Paperbilities White Cardstock
Embellishments:
Ribbon: Dollarama Crafts
Red pearls: Dollarama Crafts

5 comments:

Brenda said...

Beautiful Card G!!! Of course the image is gorgeous! Great design!

Trina said...

G, I always love the paper you use! I love the colors on this card!

Kim Kelley said...

I love the inside words. Perfect. Now for the outside...just beautiful. I love the bright colors against the black around the smile card. LOVE IT

PresentStorm said...

Great card G! I like the paper combo you used on this.. Very fun and cheerful!

Carmen said...

I like your card Guylou! I like the colourcombination. And the poem in the card is awesome!

Post a Comment