Friday, November 5, 2010

Thanksgiving challenge on Guylou's Inimitability Blog

Check this out! Guylou's Inimitability has a new challenge! In honour of Thanksgiving, you are asked to use "Happy Thanksgiving," "Thank you," or "Thanks" on a project. You can find all the details at Give Thanks Challenge. The challenge runs from November 5th to November 18th and the winner get to choose a Guylou's Inimitability of her choice. I hope you will participate!!

You will also get to see the wonderful samples made by Guylou's Inimitability Design Team. What a bunch of talented people. They used the Pumpkins and/or Autumn Scene digistamps.  Here are my samples:

2 comments:

Brenda said...

What an amazing design your card is G!!!! I love it and I love these fall images!

Carmen said...

Waow Guylou, I like your cards!

Post a Comment