Thursday, November 11, 2010

Mark and Gift


Introducing Mark! He is a new character I started to draw. In this image Mark is holding a gift that will make you happy. Mark is a charmer... a sexy charmer. I fret a bit over a perfect sentiment to go with this image. I brainstorm with some of the ladies on my CDAC group and I came up with this one:

Front: I got you a sexy gift...
Inside: a handmade card with a sexy guy on it! LOL!!

Supplies:
Digistamp:
Mark and Gift by Guylou's Inimitability
Copics:
Skin: E00, E02, E22
Hair: E13, E17, E18
Eyes: G82
Jacket: N2, N4, N7
Jeans: B93, B97, B99
Gift: G16, G19, R14, R17
Shoes and T-shirt: N7, N9
Papers:
Various
Embellishments:
Dollarama Craft Perl

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Love it G, what a great card!! Love the image of course!

PresentStorm said...

great card G! I love the shading on his hair and skin.. he is a cutie for sure... Great card design.

Post a Comment