Sunday, November 7, 2010

Manager Brenda


Here's a new image I drew to celebrate 250 members on my CDAC group. It is available for free on the group until November 14th. I inspired myself again from my friend Brenda; she is an Office Manager. I made this card for my VP who was just let go. I will miss her; she was a good leader.

Supplies:
Digistamp: Manager Brenda by Guylou's Inimitability
Copics:
Skin: E00, E02
Hair: E13, E17, E18
Eyes: G82
Jacket and shoes: R35, R37
Shirt: R32
Necklace: B06
Pants: N4, N7
Papers:
Various scraps
Embellishments:
Gems: Dollarama
Punch:
Dollies by Martha Stewart

5 comments:

THERESA said...

G, this really looks so good, your coloring is fab, hope to grow up one day and also color like you..............lol
You are one SPECIAL lady!!!!!!
LUG

Charlene said...

G - I love your new card! I love the plaid background and your coloring is fantastic!

Brenda said...

I love it!! I am so excited to use her. Your card is gorgeous! Love the slacks!!1

Carmen said...

What a wonderful card Guylou! I like the image and for sure will use it. Thank you!

Kim Kelley said...

I really like this image and love your card! She is very versatile! LUG

Post a Comment