Thursday, November 11, 2010

Huge Farewell Card


This card was ordered by my department to be signed by over 60 people. The size is 8.5 x 11. It was so much fun to make a huge card like that.

Supplies:
Digistamp: 
Sassy Studio - I'm every Woman - A glass of wine
Copics:
Skin: E00, E02, R20
Lips: E04
Hair: E13, E17, E18
Sweater and shoes (outside): YG63, YG67
Jeans and headband: B93, B97, B99
Cushion and shoes (inside): R35, R37
Chair (top): BG72, BG75, BG78
Chair (bottom): E27, E29
Papers:
American Crafts - A la carte
Paper Company - Value Pack
Ribbons:
Dollarama Crafts
Embellishment:
Prima flower

3 comments:

Trina said...

What a nice looking card! I love all the frames, and your coloring looks great!

Lawren said...

What a pretty card. I love the size and the frames help to fill the space. Awesome.

PresentStorm said...

What a great card! I love the image and design...great papers.

Post a Comment