Saturday, November 27, 2010

Guylou’s Inimitability Christmas Digis Blog Hop


Welcome to Guylou's Oh La La and Guylou’s Inimitability Christmas Digistamps Blog Hop. I am so happy you decided to join us in this fun event!

Guylou’s Inimitability is where you will start and end the blog hop and if you have come here from Gina Speak then you are going in the right direction! If not, then please start at Guylou’s Inimitability or refer to the blog hop list at the bottom of this post to get you on the right track.  The hop will be open today through Sunday, November 28th at 9:00pm EST.  

I loooove Christmas and making (and receiving, LOL) Christmas cards. So, I created some fun new Christmas images which I hope will inspire you. You can see a sample above or a closer look by visiting  Guylou’s Inimitability Online Store where they are available NOW! 

What is a blog hop without a prize or two or many??? 
One lucky winner will be drawn at random from the comments left on this blog post to receive one digistamp of her choice from my new releases and a grand winner will be selected on Guylou’s Inimitability Blog to win all five new releases. You must comment on all the blogs participating in this blog hop in order to qualify to win the grand prize.

The entire DT is participating. They each created something amazing with my new Christmas digistamps. You will be inspired by their work. I created two cards with the digis called “Louise and Wreath” and "Mark and Gift".




So hop along with us and don't forget to leave comments on all the blogs and you could end up a winner!! 
Your next hop is to Kim!
Cheers!
Guylou

Our Blog Hoppers are:


24 comments:

Charlene said...

Wow G...love the cards...and of course your wonderful images! I adore the one of Louise and her wreath that you did...what a great idea...maybe a toutorial on how to make that particular card???? Thanks for sharing your great new images!

Trina said...

First, I love the Christmas makeover you gave your blog! Second, I love these cards you made! That door card is so cute; what a great idea! Your Mark card is so sweet with that light blue. Good stuff!!

Lisa said...

Hi Guylou! I'm enjoying the blog hop and the new images - especially the angels! The door card is wonderful. It's inspired me to give it a try ;)
Have a great weekend! <3 Lisa

THERESA said...

Now , what can i say.............totally amazing !!! I am in love with your door card, so ingenious !! Mark looks stunning, love your color schemes on both the cards..., now off course i did notice the holders underneath..........ROFL...
Your images are amazing as are YOU !!!
LUG

Denise said...

Your cards are beautiful. I love the idea of the door card. Your coloring is amazing. Nicely done!

Kim Kelley said...

Oh G...I really love the door card. So cool and perfect cut away! Love the colors on Mark! As always beautiful work!

Brenda said...

Oh my gosh, G, how creative. I love the door on your first card!! Just gorgeous!! Your Mark card is just beautiful as well!! Awesome!!!

Sara I. said...

Girl, you are so amazingly talented!!! LOVE that door card - so gorgeous with the wreath on the front and her peeking thru. The Mark card is very simple but elegant for that special guy. PS - love what you did with your blog - the background is gorgeous !!

Scrappin Chris said...

G....I love what you have done with Lousie!!! She is soo cute. Love love the images

dale said...

Oh my G! Love her peeking through the door. How creative. You are so talented. You never cease to amaze me!

Ruby Taylor said...

G, What a terrific idea to place Louise behind the glass in the door. That is just awesome. These blogs teach me so much. The wreath on the door is incredible. I love the way that pale blue bow on Mark and the gift just seems to make everything else pop. He always looks so bashful to me! Fantastic job!

Gina L said...

G, I love the door card! I hope you don't mind if I lift it. What a great idea!!!

Flutterby Trina said...

Love the Louise behind the door! such a brill idea! ohh i can see a spending spree coming on!

PresentStorm said...

How very clever of you making that whole door scene with her standing out in the snow. Very cool girl!

Mark is looking fab as always. I love how you shaded his pants and colored his hair.

Great job on these Christmas images G! Also LOVE your new festive blog theme

Lynn B. said...

I, too, am a fan of the door card. Clever idea! All the digis are great. Thank you for the hop, it's been fun.

Phyllis said...

Your cards are beautiful G. I really love your door card. I sure would love to know how you did it. You are so creative.

Debbie said...

How creative making a window card. That is really nice. I love the colors that you used. Also, Mark is a great "masculine" card. So may ways to use him. Wish I could be as creative as you, but working on trying to get better. Thank you for the hop, having fun seeing different ideas.

BreAnn said...

Guylou, I love the new images! You did an awesome job! Your cards are so cute-very creative! Thanks for sharing, and thanks for the hop!

Debra said...

Wonderful projects, very creative with the door! TFS

xdebrax@yahoo.com

Carmen said...

Guylou I like looking at your cards! The card with Louise is very inspiering en the card with Mark with gift is so nice. I admire your coloring!

Linda said...

What beautiful cards!! Love the window card and your coloring is fabulous!!

Dana said...

Woo hoo!! A blog hop.. how fun!! I love both cards but the one with the door is way cool!
Hugs~
Dana

CTgirl said...

Hi Guylou, what fun! Your cards are great! I like both. 'Mark & gift' card is fresh and I really like that for a Christmas card - wonderful for a summer Christmas card - we have summer here in South Africa!

Renee said...

your images are so great. thanx for sharing. love the way you did the door. so cool.

Post a Comment