Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Congratulations on your new house

A co-worker asked me to make a card for another co-worker who just moved in her new place. I designed this digistamp with her in mind. She is a bubbly young girl and this is a first house. I wanted to capture the contentment of being a home owner for the first time.

Supplies
Digistamp: 
Louise Moving In by Guylou's Inimitability
Papers:
Paperbilities - Neutrals
Paper Company - Value Pack
American Crafts - A la carte
Embellishments:
Ribbon: Dollarama Crafts
Gems: Dollarama Crafts
Ink: Autumn Leaves
Copics:
See image on the right

4 comments:

Charlene said...

G I love it! It is just too cute and really captures a moment in moving! lol The colors are gorgeous and I love your background paper.

Brenda said...

G, this is awesome!!! What a darling image and a great card!

Lawren said...

Too cute. Love the new image and love the card.

Carmen said...

I like the image! Your card is fantastic.

Post a Comment