Monday, October 25, 2010

More Christmas Cards




Supplies:
Digistamp: 
Guylou's Inimitability - Gabrielle (coming to my online store soon)
Copics:
Skin: E01, E11
Lips: E04
Hair: N2, N4, N7
Robe: B21, B23
Sash: B26
Paper:
Dollarama Christmas Scrapbook Paper
Embellishments:
Wings: Elmer Glitter glue
Dollarama Self-Adhesive Rhinestones





Supplies:
Digistamp: 
Guylou's Inimitability - Gabrielle (coming to my online store soon)
Copics:
Skin: E01, E11
Lips: E04
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Robe: R59, B99
Sash: Y19
Paper:
Dollarama Christmas Scrapbook Paper
Embellishments:
Wings: Elmer Glitter glue
Ribbons: unknown (gift from my friend Theresa Gerber)

8 comments:

Trina said...

YESS!! Someone else uses that Elmer's glitter glue! :) I don't know how many of my crafting supplies came from my mother's and my classrooms...

Trina said...

And I think both of your cards are pretty! Love the colors in both of them. (I was too excited to see Elmer's in your supply list...)

Brenda said...

Beautiful cards. Love how you did the angels wings. Just stunning, really!!!!

Dana said...

I love how you embossed the nestie.. I never think to do that! Very pretty cards!

PresentStorm said...

Gorgeous cards G! I LOVE how you curled the wings up a bit. Both cards are just stunning. What does the sentiment mean in English?

Charlene said...

O.K. G I just cannot decide which of your Gabrielle I like better now. They are each so unique in their own way...with colors, embellishments, etc. I can tell you, however, that they are all fabulous! I am in awe...and thanks for the tip about elmers...I have some of my own glitter glue! lol

Kim Kelley said...

Love them both, but I think I like the white and blue best. The embossed back ground is perfect!

Pryn said...

What a beautiful image!!! Those sparkling wings are gorgeous!

Post a Comment