Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gabrielle


Angels we have heard on high... Gabrielle is a new digistamp I designed to celebrate 200 members on my CDAC group. I wanted to offer an image that can be used on Christmas cards. Gabrielle is a praying angel; she is praying for peace on Earth and good will to men. In this world of turmoil, a little prayer from an angel won't hurt.

The image was inspired by my own angel Gabrielle, my 19 year old daughter. Card design by me!

Supplies:
Digistamp: 
Gabrielle by Guylou's Inimitability (Will be available in my online store soon)
Copics:
Hair: E13, E15, E18
Skin: E01, E11
Lips: E04
Top:  R59, RV69
Papers:
Dollarama Christmas scrapbook paper
Embellishements:
Wings: Elmers Glitter Glue
Word Peace: Colorbok - Adhesive metal words
Golden Bow: gift from Theresa Gerber from South Africa
Pearls: Dollarama Crafts

6 comments:

Trina said...

She looks so pretty! I love the colors you chose for her...

Brenda said...

Guylou, she is so gorgeous!! I can't wait to take a minute to color her. I love the wings. Gorgeous card. So many beautiful details!!

Charlene said...

G - Your card and Gabrielle are absolutely stunning!

Kim Kelley said...

Wonderful card and just perfect paper for the holidays! It is beautiful!

Sandi said...

this is gorgeous Guylou, so glad you didn't go with the typical white outfit!!

PresentStorm said...

She is so pretty, I lover the colors you used on her... great design as well

Post a Comment