Sunday, October 3, 2010

Christmas Mouse for Mojo Monday 158

I just love the Mojo Monday site. I visit them often to see what the sketch is for that week. I rarely enter the challenge because by the time I finish a card, they are unto the next sketch! I am sooo slow or maybe too perfectionist?!?! Nah!! Just slow!!


This week I succeeded to make a card in time. I really like this week sketch. I am working on my Christmas card and one worked great with my Christmas Mouse digistamp.


I cut off the large strips on the Christmas ornament and put a shiny red paper behind the image to give the effect of a real ornament. I added some Stickles on the narrow bands and on the hook. Voilà!

Supplies:
Digistamp: Guylou's Inimitability - Christmas Mouse
Copics:  C3, R46, Y32, YG67
Papers:
The Paper Studio: Christmas Cursive
Hobby Lobby: Happy Holidays  Paper Pack
Stickles:  Gold and Ruby Slippers
Ribbon: Dollarama - Decorative Ribbon
Embellishments: Crafts - Selft Adhesive Rhinestones

1 comments:

Brenda said...

I love what you did with the ornament here! awesome card!

Post a Comment