Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Brenda


This is a new image that will be available in my online store tomorrow. She was inspired by my friend Brenda, hence the illustration's name. Brenda had a great sentiment: "Fill your cup..........And nourish others with your overflow!" but  no image to go with it. She asked me yesterday if I could draw a woman drinking coffee (Brenda loves her coffee) and reading her Bible.So I did! Brenda already made a beautiful card with this image. You can see it here.

I used this week Lord have Mercy sketch (MTSC96). I changed it slightly.

Supplies
Digistamp:
Guylou's Inimitability - Brenda
Copics:
Hair: E07, E09
Skin: E00, E11
Eyes: G82
Mug: R35, R37, N9
T-Shirt: R83, R87
Bible: RV69, Y23
Jeans: B97, B99
Furniture: E13, E15
Papers:
American Crafts
Crate
Embellishments:
Dollarama Craft gems
Autumn Leaves Brown ink

2 comments:

Phyllis said...

Very nice card. I love your new image G.

Brenda said...

I love it, I love it, I love it!!

Post a Comment