Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Blogging again!

So I decided to have my own personal blog again. I missed talking about what I like or dislike, my creative work and this and that. So to start, I would like to show you one of my latest cards. Not a work of art, on the other hand it is not bad art either. I used one of my own digistamp; her name is Claudine. I used a sketch from Mojo Monday as an inspiration. I made this card as a sample for a card challenge I am having in my group on Crafters Digital Art Center. If you are interested to participate, you can find all the details at Guylou's Inimitability on CDAC. You will need to become a member of the site and then of my group in order to participate.

I like Claudine! She is hip and has a touch a glamour. Claudine is my cousin in real life. I have not seen her in over 30 years. What I remember of her, is that she always wore the latest fashion. She was much older than me and I just admired her. When I drew Claudine, I kept that in mind and use today's fashion to get that hip look. My daughter thinks that her breasts are too big. LOL!! I told her to blame it on all the hormones the girls are ingesting in their food today!

2 comments:

PresentStorm said...

LOL@ Gabby's comment! Cute card G.. love the color combo

Kim Kelley said...

Ok! I tried to leave a message last night and couldn't same issue as Lawren.

Anyway! Love the blog! Very cool and serene! Can't wait to read more!

Post a Comment